- Thomas Farms Striploin 4cm Steak Cut
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Minced Shallots
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine
- 1/2 Cup Beef Stock
- 2 Tbsp Butter
Serving 1-3 Person
Cooking Instruction :
- Season Beef with Salt.
- Preheat Cast Iron.
- Put the Beef & Flip Every 2 Minutes for 6 Minutes Long.
- Put Garlic & Rosemarry While Flip the Beef.
- Set Aside the Beef & Rest for 5 Minutes.
Red Wine Jus Reduction
- In a saute pan, over medium high heat, add enough olive oil to coat the pan.
- Add the shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add the red wine and the stock and reduce by half.*
- Add the butter and chopped rosemary.
*if you would like a smoother sauce you can strain the shallots out at this point then return to the pan and add the butter and rosemary.
How to Serve
- Cut the Beef Into Cube Cut.
- Put the Beef on Plate.
- Garnish with Marinara Sauce.
- Sprinkle with Salt & Pour with Olive Oil
- Put Basil Leaf on Top of Beef.